No products in the cart.
Orignal DSO068 DIY Oscilloscope Kit With Digital Storage Frequency Meter ATmega64 AVR Microcontrol
Orignal DSO068 DIY Oscilloscope Kit With Digital Storage Frequency Meter ATmega64 AVR Microcontroller
1. In addition to the integrated circuit, the vast majority of components are adopted with pin hole components, reducing the operator's skill requirements, increasing the sense of user involvement, it will have more opportunity to learn circuit theory, internal characteristics, etc.
2. Using a modular design, so that some of the functional circuit components, thus highlighting the main circuit, reducing the difficulty of understanding the entire scope of the circuit.
3. The kit comes with detailed descriptive information, including making instructions with clearly marked, detailed schematic diagram, complete bill of materials and clear step troubleshooting methods, etc., to improve the success rate of production.
4. With better and higher functional performance, compared with the 062 have a significant increase in the main indicators of bandwidth, sensitivity, recording length, etc., while increasing the performance of more practical USB port, battery power supply.
5. Operation using "conductive plastic buttons + rotary switch" combinations, make the operation more intuitive, fast and reliable, standardized interface, the advanced functions are executed through the menu, very clarity.
6. The kit pre-installed software upgrade program (Bootloader), and because of the USB interface, so users do not need to add any hardware tools to carry out a program to upgrade or rewrite, which will not only facilitate the users to improve performance of the oscilloscope, and the instrument itself become a truly multi-purpose MCU Board.
7. The source is equipped with an oscilloscope (Learning Edition) and experimental templates, convenient for user design their own programs and in-depth study with jyeLab software, forming a virtual oscilloscope with PC screen, thereby greatly enhancing the scope of functions and practicality.
Maximum equivalent sample rate: 20MSa / s
The highest real-time sampling rate: 2Msps
Sampling buffer depth: 256, 512, 1024 bytes, adjustable
Analog bandwidth: 0 – 3MHz
Vertical sensitivity: 10mV / Div – 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions
Input impedance: 1MΩ
Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
Coupling: includes DC / AC
Horizontal time base range: 0.2μs / Div – 10m (min) / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
With automatic, regular and single mode for easy capture instant wave waveform
Trigger Position: 1% – 100% adjustable and there are instructions
Available rising or falling edge trigger
Adjustable trigger level position, and with instructions
Observed waveform before trigger (negative delay)
Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function)
Comes 1Hz – 4MHz variable frequency test signal source
Waveforms can be saved to EEPROM, if shutdown will not lost
You can easily take out the display saved waveform
It can change the display screen to a graphical file format sent to the PC via the serial port
Frequency meter can measure frequencies up to 5MHz, the sensitivity up to 0.2Vpp (*)
There are 256, 512 and 1024-point FFT function, support the signal spectrum analysis (*)
(Note: Current version of the software with the "*" function has yet to be improved, after the release of new versions software, users can get these features via simple software upgrade.)
Supporting 10: 1 probe can measure voltage 400Vpp.
Manual: Click to open
1 x DIY Oscilloscope Kit with case
1 x Assembly Guide (EN)
1 x User Manual (EN)
1 x Source
1 x Schematic